Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
29 July, 11:32
Ice Kates
kathrynwise6869
·
12h

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 July, 04:05
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Kris, are you on Twitter? I just joined & need some au friends. I'm MareQay if you are

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 July, 06:08
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Gotcha, added you!💛TY!!!

29 July, 06:31
Thnx for the follow, hard getting started & to b “seen”😁

29 July, 06:32
Most of my posts get 0 likes or shares, no worries! Just keep posting!!! 💛

It was like that on TS as well at first, but trying to interact with VK is hard as he has so many followers but he follows me here
06:33 PM - Jul 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
29 July, 06:38
I am not even sure he follows me there. But it's ok, just say hello to him and keep moving! IMHO