TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
29 July, 01:17
Never forget. Never forgive.

https://twitter.com/thewak...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 July, 01:36
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
Forgiveness isn't for them. It's for YOU. 💗🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
29 July, 01:53
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I forgive humans. Not demons.

29 July, 01:55
They're not even thinking about you so you're causing sickness on your own body by holding resentment. We make ourselves physically ill this way. It's real. Vibes are real. Frequency is affected by mindset. Emotions cloud Judgement. It's all REAL.

Only people mentioned by TheRealPacoG in this post can reply
29 July, 02:02
I'm with you and I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you can find peace. Can't imagine that pain. 🥺🙏💗

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
29 July, 03:32
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
❤️♾️❤️