LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All

These young msgrs know…as they are well activated with their 12 helix 🧬 & telepathic abilities. Don’t know exactly when this vid was recorded, but with the past CMEs and July mo have been executing BIG targets (speaking for my missions, as shared), we are definitely going to a higher level-gate being activated. Love that she said ppl will be a lot kinder. 🙏🏻💙👇
12:24 AM - Jul 29, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
Lee G... @LeeG
17 October, 03:32
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
I've been praying for this✌️❤️🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
26 August, 11:05
God Speed Young Patriots God Speed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
26 August, 10:46

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
26 August, 09:11
I had a bit of an ah-ha moment yesterday that ties in with this little girl's message.
What if those of us who are unvaxxed and un-covid tested kept our ability to utilize the gifts of this coming-soon, new dimension and so, when it happened, it would be up to us to share the benefits and insights of this new dimension with the 5th. dimension blind and deaf. We on AU have all been wondering what our purpose is....maybe that's it.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
26 August, 09:24 (E)
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
YES, there are no coincidences that AU (gold for short,w/ deeper meaning) was created for this collective by the Q team, who had the fighting warrior spirit against the jab & not taint our Divine DNA for the collective. In time, everyone will know one's higher purpose. U just have to follow that heart/vibe-inner voice. 💜

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
29 July, 07:34
I have a feeling something SPECIAL is arriving soon too, like what this little starseed shared…🗽🌈🙏🏻

#BelieveInTheHigherPower #GodOfLoveNLightWins #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE