Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
28 July, 06:37
I'm starting 2 new business ventures. One will be millstone manufacturing the other will be delivery and installation of stated millstone....

I'm currently hiring.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
I'd like to get one... for Rochelle Walensky. Can you throw in some wire with the millstone?
06:50 PM - Jul 28, 2023
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QFlagPin in this post can reply
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
28 July, 06:58
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Rochelle Walensky hanged at Camp Blaz, Guam (Gitmo 2.0)
Prisoner Rochelle Walensky was hanged to death at Camp Blaz Wednesday morning before a cadre of military brass and a House Representative who had flown in just to watch the fiend’s neck snap, a JAG source told Real Raw News. We were not given a name, but I guess he could have been Jim Jordan, whom White Hats regard as a true patriot and a constitutional adherent.

As reported previously, JAG and the Office of Military Commissions convicted Walensky of treason on May 24 but postponed her execution due to an approaching Typhoon Mawar, which caused moderate damage to all U.S. installations in Guam.

Walensky, our source said, had been a vile prisoner, constantly deriding staff for refusing to allow her to telephone her self-perceived savior, Joseph R. Biden, and for serving meals she called pig slop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
28 July, 07:00
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
So I'm too late? I might have to cancel my order @Divinedirtclod .

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
28 July, 06:52
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Gladly!