Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
Are you guys ready for this one?
Do you remember the video of Stacy Plaskett
and her ventriloquist?

Found another video of it happening in BRAZIL
with someone else 😳

What the hell is going on? Are these
people/entities speaking through other people? Because that’s what this looks like πŸ‘‡
09:33 AM - Jul 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by lovelexxxx in this post can reply
Richie Richard @Richie
28 July, 12:18
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
Mind control? So much of this coming to light.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
28 July, 11:18
Definitely a handler of some sort. Why must the controller/prompter be so close? An ear piece for audible cues wouldn't need to be 4-5 feet away and in the camera's view.

This guy looks fairly normal but the woman behind Plaskett is creepy AF.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 July, 11:35
In response Water Mark to his Publication
I think, more than a handler.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
28 July, 11:15
Makes me wonder if these are shapshifters controlling people with there mind

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 July, 10:50
We have to get rid of the people sitting behind everyone. You see these folks in hearings too. They look non human, soulless.

28 July, 10:47
It reminds me of the Awan days when everyone had someone that looked Pakistani sitting behind every member of Congress.

memes matter @NoComment
28 July, 10:47
Holy what the human controls was THAT

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
28 July, 10:21
You can see the man's facial expressions matching the voice tonal changes. I would have to guess it's some sort of controller chip put in the person speaking but it is actually the puppet master behind him that controls everything. Now that makes for an interesting question, is the puppet master human? I would have to guess no or at least technologically "enhanced".

28 July, 10:26
In response Love Wins to her Publication
I agree.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
28 July, 10:14
Sock puppets need a hand up their ass to speak. ...and a script.
The power is always behind the big chair...which is why ALL the staff must hang too. Psychos!!

28 July, 10:29
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
We have to expose them, first. I'll bet there are more videos like this that we haven't discovered, yet, but, also, must keep looking for this phenomenom.

Young@❀️ 123 @YoungatHeart
28 July, 10:10
Maybe they got the brain chips and their speech is being controlled by the bots behind them. πŸ€”

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

28 July, 10:09

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I don't know what!!! Looks like robots. They don't blink. This needs investigated, further, at the very least.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
28 July, 09:52
What in the world?

28 July, 10:10
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
I don't know, but, sure needs further investigating.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
28 July, 09:46
It is so creepy!

28 July, 10:12
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
It sure is !!! Something, is going on with these bots?

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
28 July, 09:44
friggin creepy!

28 July, 10:12
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
To say the, least !!!

28 July, 09:34

28 July, 11:03
This is so creepy.