Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
14 June, 03:08
Please, if you’re a praying person, say a prayer for my cat baby, Chester, who we found in a pile of logs we were about to burn. He was a newborn, abandoned by his no-good mother. We bottle fed him around the clock and he thrived, he’s grown into a perfect little cat! But something’s wrong with him, he’s so lethargic, he can’t or won’t move, and sleeping all day. I’ll take him to the vet in a little while. I don’t want to lose him!!!😣😰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
14 June, 07:00
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Blessings on you and your baby. I know the panic and dread you feel. May your outcome with Chester be as wonderful as my outcome with Steve.

God Bless you and Chester.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
14 June, 07:36
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
Oh thank you so much!!! And I’m so thankful you had a good outcome with your Steve!!❤️❤️❤️

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
15 June, 06:28
Any updates on Sweet Chester?

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
15 June, 08:48 (E)
Well, he wasn't eating at the vet, so when I called to see if he had eaten, around 4:30, she said I could take him home if I wanted to!! We rushed up there, and brought him home, with some special liquid food supplement, fed him and he ate🙌 BUT we're still scared, he seems just as lethargic as he did before. I'm just praying over him! The vet found nothing wrong! All his blood tests were fine and even did X-rays, nothing. She said he possibly ate something that was bad or poisonous. Thank you for asking about him🥰 SO kind of you! God bless you!!

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
19 June, 08:44
I'll keep Chester in my kitty prayers!

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
20 June, 10:31
Thank you!!! He's getting better, but just a teeny bit each day! Taking him so long to get over whatever got him!😘❤️

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
25 June, 05:13
Just checking in on Sweet Chester.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
25 June, 07:04
Oh, he’s doing much better!!! But it took him a long time, until around Friday, when he started moving around and going on the deck some! We were starting to get worried, but he appears to have pulled through!!🙌 My angel!! SO sweet of you to ask!! I think God pulled him through! Thank you for thinking of him!!❤️❤️❤️

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
01 July, 04:25
My heart is happy for all of you! Blessings

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
01 July, 05:49
❤️❤️❤️THANK YOU!!! SO sweet!! And Chester says ‘thank you’ too😻😸

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
27 July, 05:48
Almost a month now. Just checking in on Chester!

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
awww, how sweet of you!! He’s fully recovered, but the vet never really knew what happened!! He’s back to his ‘too cool for school’ self LOL! He could use a little pair of shades😂
05:57 PM - Jul 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
27 July, 06:00
Glad he can enjoy his summer! Blessings

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
27 July, 06:03
Blessings to you too!!! 😊❤️❤️❤️