jbfreebie @jbfreebie
How dare this guy (RFK) blame President Trump for all the money lost by the middle class during Covid, and to blame him in the same sentence with Biden! Who is this RFK, Jr. anyway? Why should we trust or believe anything he says? Where did he come from? Never heard of him before the last few months when his mug started popping up everywhere. Isn't that how they always place their people in office? Start flashing them in the media and next thing you know there in some big government position.

I remember when the Kennedy dynasty was in full swing. I remember the day President Kennedy was killed. I remember the day Bobby Kennedy was shot. Only one left was Uncle Ted. He never got shot. Why? Always wondered about him.

So, are the Kennedy cousin's trying to bring back the band.? This is the Great Awakening it's going to take more than just the Kennedy name.

Don't take what they say at face value. Research. Lastly, don't overlook the elitest attitude that creeps into their conversa
03:16 PM - Jul 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by jbfreebie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from jbfreebie , click on at the bottom under it