⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
Now that the government tells us that aliens are real, I have never been more convinced that they're fake.
06:43 AM - Jul 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
28 July, 03:00
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Maybe because it’s not what’s in our skies that we should worry about.

It’s about what lives underground…..

It’s a “shiny object, look here not there”
Kinda situation

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
27 July, 11:33
EXACTLY THOUGH I DO THINK THE MILITARY HAS AIRCRAFT THEY TRY TO PLAY OFF AS UFO S OR CLAIM THEY DON'T EXIST FOR DECADES .............. IMHO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
None None @MUDD
27 July, 09:43
When you realize that you do not live on a spinning globe; and that each race obviously had a different origin; are willing to consider the possibility that other humanoids live in their own "pot-holes" across the frigid expanse, you can accept that, yeah, we may not be alone in the 'uni-verse', and that that does not preclude God (the divine intention behind it all) - nor does it confirm evolution, although we agree that we are "evolving" every day - for if you are not improving, you are degrading - and stagnation is obviously not a inclination of God. (They would try to convince people that the aliens can look like us, because the "aliens" really are just more us - from somewhere else - and we would fight each other - oh the musings of my mind. :) ) At the end of the day, who cares...I can accept either truth :)

Victor This Guy @This_guy
27 July, 09:35
Lolol....now that u mention it Ultra Nuke, u may have a point there!! 😆, twists and turns!
Such a tangled web we weave. 👀💥💯🤍

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
27 July, 09:11
No such thing as space-we good.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
27 July, 06:51
We would probably like the aliens better than our current government.