Maria Vox @W1K1P03T
09 February, 09:23
Soo...Im hearing the halftime show is the big news right now. I do not do sports of any kind for any reason...but of you who saw it. What is your take?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Angiekay74 in this post can reply
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
09 February, 09:35
In response Angela Allen to her Publication
I had a friend draw the line today with a share of a man tieing in gog and magog as the dance they performed and the post had scripture tieing in what scripture says about our country and those evil trying to take over. well to her false man is a good Christian 🤢 who goes to church and her grands are part of dance amd she saw the weekend share why he performed what he did. but i just shared thst it's all evil and he along with advertisers are evil. the dancers are told what to where ya know, they are told to perform these satan ritiuals not knowing that's what they're doing. my truth is truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria Vox @W1K1P03T
09 February, 10:10
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
Indeed and I am in much agreement!

The Lord needs to come quick or there will be very very little left.