Red Reckoning @RedReckoning
https://youtu.be/bJR17PCPo... This YouTube video is a preview of a documentary titled EYES OF THE DEVIL by Patryk Vega. It is about the black market child selling/trafficking for sex and organs industry in Europe. Vega goes undercover and speaks directly to the buyers. It is serious and graphic. PLEASE SHARE THIS. People are risking their lively hoods each and every day to protect innocent lives and end this barbaric practice. THANK YOU.
09:22 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by RedReckoning in this post can reply
anon anon @Qcolorado
11 February, 10:27
In response Red Reckoning to his Publication
Lord, I am so weary. I know I've learned more about child trafficking and what is done to them, more than most. I had no idea this went on, nor how prevalent globally, and certainly not how heinous the actions. This world is SICK and no one can save us but Jesus. Come quickly, Lord. In the meantime... PRAY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Corn @Ddmason
09 February, 09:40
What kind of sickness makes someone believe this is ok? A mother selling her own baby, because she just wants it gone. May these people be made public. Stoning is too good for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 February, 09:26
thank YOU