Miran Duran @Miranduran
08 February, 10:02
Any patriots live in Alabama? I'm looking to flee Pennsylvania. I want to go to South Dakota but my brother my said he would follow if we move to Alabama. How is the bass fishing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tonya Ann @TonyaAnn
08 February, 10:57
In response Miran Duran to her Publication
Alabama here! Fishing at Guntersville Lake is popular. There's also Lake Martin, Smith Lake & Tennessee River & salt water fishing on the gulf. Our gov is borderline tyrant IMO, however it could have been much worse compared to other states.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miran Duran @Miranduran
09 February, 09:35
In response Tonya Ann to her Publication
We need a free state. 😡 I'm going under the assumption that it was a free state, It is red isn't it?

Tonya Ann @TonyaAnn
09 February, 12:23
In response Miran Duran to her Publication
Yes, Alabama has been a red state for 15+ yrs now. Kay Ivey apparently had a new bff, Deborah Birx in 2020. That pissed off a lot of people here. Good news is Ala governors have term limits.

Only people mentioned by Miranduran in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Miran Duran, click on at the bottom under it