Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 July, 09:20 (E)
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
Elon has played both sides.

I am wondering if he is now taunting them with their own symbols.

A set square and circle compass tools are not in themselves evil - they are tools, and can produce good or evil, depending on who uses them.

Is Elon telling them their tools are being taken away, to be used for good now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 July, 10:55
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
When I was in college, we were on vacation in Cape Cod. I was at some kind of event at Orleans High School with vendors. One had a masonic ring. I remember asking my dad what it was. I was going to school at the time for graphic design. I am dating myself because that was pre computers when a graphic designer used T squares and actual tools to design for print. We all can design some aspects of our life. We can either turn towards GOD to help us or be swayed by GOD'S wannabe as I call him. We're all given gifts. Do we choose to use them to honor GOD? Lord please forgive us for the times we have failed. Use us now to create and design a more sane, loving world for your children. I never bought that ring even though it did have symbols of a career that I had chosen. If my dad didn't know what the ring meant, I figured it wasn't worth owning. Thanks GOD for the best earthly Father I could ever dream of. He taught me how to love and the heart I carry inside is what I chose to emulate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396