Only people mentioned by Greengrl17 in this post can reply
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
25 July, 10:00
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
I though Obummer and big Mike was already dead from gitmo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
25 July, 09:49
This chef story could be preparing us for the Big Mike reveal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
25 July, 09:41
Oh, I think we all have a pretty good idea where Barrack Obama is - or at least, where he’s trying to hide.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
26 July, 09:29
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
💯

chore Toke @choretoke
25 July, 09:37
I don’t think that the chef drowned, my opinion he was murdered ❗️He saw to much and he was probably tired of cooking human meat for the demon parasites vampires ❗️😏

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
25 July, 10:33
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Gross but plausible!

But also, I think the E. Holder connection is "a thing!"

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
25 July, 08:50
The second I read the story I believed that the man knows something about them or maybe had a relationship with Obama in a homosexual way. 🤷🏻‍♀️ something smells fishy

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
25 July, 08:39
Wasn't Obummer suppose to go to Kenya this summer?

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
25 July, 08:32
There is a second Paddleboy? No way! If The Paddle Fits You Must Convict!!!