Big Patriot @BigPatriot
Greitens publicly says he's open to ‘investments’ for the Prominent Americans 2024 Series Stamps
“And if we ever had a chance to multiply our investments after the 2024 Elections, I am absolutely willing to sit down with folks and talk about all kinds of investments that we need to make” — a reference for the Prominen Americans 2024 Stamps, that could cost millions of dollars in the near future.

My accounting team accomplished more than anyone ever thought possible. And now, we can look back with pride and forward with confidence.”

“I will invest, and anyone else can do the same” - Eric said. “My investment for the Prominent Americans 2024 Series it’s not just an income opportunity. This is the great and right moment to boost the Republican campaign, glorify all the Prominent Americans from the past and make this country a better place for our children.
https://tinyurl.com/golden...
ThanQ - Eric Greitens
12:49 AM - Jul 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by BigPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Big Patriot, click on at the bottom under it