Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
How embarrassing. Only 6 Senators voted yes to, Impeaching a former President is Constitutional and my Louisiana Senator Cassidy is included.

I wish I could fully express how disgusted my family and I are that we voted for this POS!

https://www.cassidy.senate...
09:04 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Steven Trim @sabravesfan
09 February, 11:03
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Being from Louisiana Cassidy embarasses me. The people of Louisiana love President Trump and this idiot stood on stage with him in my hometown of Lake Charles, praising the president for all he does. Well today, he committed political suicide. What a dumbass. If these 6 cannot see this is a hit job by the Demonrats, they should all resign. They are not worthy to serve our great nation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 February, 12:09
In response Steven Trim to his Publication
My thoughts, exactly. My Mom and Bonus Mom are calling his office today to complain that Cassidy is not doing what his constituents voted him in to do. These people forget thay [they] work for US!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
09 February, 09:46
I don't even need to write them down.
The names are burned into my memory FOREVER.

AZvette Girl @AZNan
09 February, 09:31
The list of sewer rats that will go to the front of the line for execution...

Gail Canty @Gcanty
09 February, 09:27
no longer my senator. cassidy should be recalled. on the grounds he is an idiot

10 February, 12:11
In response Gail Canty to her Publication
Amen, my friend. We need to bombard him with phone calls from the people he works for. My husband and his sisters went to school with him. We are all shocked at his betrayal.

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
09 February, 09:18
These people are toast.

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
09 February, 09:14
pieces of shit all! Call them every day and tell them exactly how you feel about.it!.

10 February, 12:12
In response Cussin Christian to her Publication
Exactly. His office needs to be bombarded with phone calls; reminding them that they work for US!