The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
23 July, 06:44
This is me in Oregon!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
23 July, 06:49
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Oregon! You'll need an extra boost of protection! Sending you some! Haha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 July, 06:51 (E)
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Ha! Ain’t that the truth! Thanks Laura! I’ve been through the ringer and persecuted for trying to save souls. Oh well.. I’m about to jump ship and I’m looking at Alabama or Florida.

23 July, 08:23
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Oof. No matter where we are though, the matrix characters find us. We are the ones to break it down. Western PA here. Oregon and Washington State people freaks keep coming here. Trying to infect the area with all of the bullet points. We're holding the line! Godspeed

23 July, 11:48
Good Job Laura! I’m only jumping ship if and when God leads me to do it! But I’m feeling more and more lead to do so!

Then you should. Your soul purpose might be needed somewhere else where its more effective. We are all spread out to engage and do our soul missions. Totally awesome!
09:18 AM - Jul 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply
25 July, 07:25
So true! Thanks Laura!