Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
23 July, 10:15
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
HARD TO WATCH.. BUT YOU SEE THE SOUL LEAVING IN LIGHT FORM.. WE ARE CREATED BY THE SPARK OF LIFE FROM GOD and the LIGHT (SOUL) LEAVES THE BODY WHEN THE VESSEL DIES.. THE LIGHT GOES BACK TO SOURCE ...NOT TO THE RE-INCARNATION WHEEL THAT THE CABAL HAD IN PLACE.. THE WHEEL HAS BEEN DISMANTLED - 2015. THE LAST POST EXPLAINS HOW THE SOUL WILL RETURN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Moore @REALITYD2L
23 July, 10:49
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Oh my, I'm sorry Elle. How scary. 17 huh.. 💜

In 2000 my daughter was in an car accident, she was laying on the road when I got there, I was screaming her name and she raised her arms and said momma, I held her and asked her to ask Jesus into her heart, told her " you know how much I love you, with my whole heart", Jesus loves you even more. I seen the change, two days later in the hospital they did the brain wave test, I was watching and they were shaking there heads no.. I broke, started walking down the hall away from her room, I felt something, I turned around and there was my daughter, glowing, be bopping towards me, I just froze and took it in, felt the love.. She flew into the wall. I know what we are. The gift of that moment is the only reason I'm still here. I know the truth. Doesn't mean my pain isn't here, but I know.. Love and Light.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
23 July, 11:03
In response Kelly Moore to her Publication
OH - I HAD TO READ IT TWICE - GOD BUMPS BOTH TIMES ... I AM SO SORRY THIS HAPPENED... YOUR STORY SHOULD GIVE COMFORT TO THE ONES WHO HAVE LOSS LIKE THIS... THE LIGHT CONNECTION NEVER DIMS... I TRULY BELIEVE WE WILL BE RE-UNITED WITH THEM IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE.. PEACE AND COMFORT TO YOU ALWAYS AND THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS INCREDIBLE STORY ... Hugs Mama... xoxo

Kelly Moore @REALITYD2L
23 July, 11:25
Thank you Elle, I hope it helps others. I felt it was a gift to all. Most don't want to talk about reality, real life.. 3 yrs after my daughter died, my oldest was arrested second time for driving on a suspended lic. put in jail and they said he committed suicide..... Daughter died Nov 12, they said my son hung himself Thanks giving day 2003. I've seen many things in my 59 yrs. THIS I KNOW WAS A LIE. But I know he's with his sister. Waiting for me. My pain is nothing compared to what they do to the children and others.. Just keep fighting for the truth and the end of evil. I live on earth but I'm not of it.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
OMG - 2 children ... my heart is crying for you - the minute I read this I wanted to reach through and give you a hug. I am so sorry..... all my life I tried to inner-stand death and what it meant and WHY?.. I do believe we come in with Soul Contracts and they need to be fulfilled. Some contracts are shorter than others.. they come in to do the mission they were assigned or agreed to... sometimes those missions are hidden behind the most unexplainable situations - but there is always a message or meaning ...we always cry out WHY?.. HOW??.. then we have our anger which is typically directed to God... HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!!... to them????... Around 2016 is when I started to question God - and I was MAD... I remember standing in my Mothers kitchen crying and saying "If there was a God there is no way he would allow all these bad things to happen to people"... My Mother was mad at me (Catholic mentality)- NEVER QUESTION GOD!!!
06:56 AM - Jul 24, 2023
In response Kelly Moore to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
24 July, 07:02
So I said: "This can't be it - this can't be the life that God would want for us - something else is going on ".. I believe this is when I had my AWAKENING... I was determined to find out what that was... WHY DO BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE...? Did we come into this life/ signing up for such tragedies? ... The answer is Yes !... There is no one person who was born at this time that wasn't meant to be part of something bigger... this gives me comfort and I hope you too - to know that your children are a part of this Movement... they may be behind the scenes doing work or they needed to be in another realm to help guide you with your mission.. it still doesn't make it easier and the pain still hurts - but I look at it like a MASS OPERATION where people have assignments and they are needed in other places... maybe they were needed to help the suffering children cross over - they are the caretakers until they return... these are just my thoughts and hope I am not over-stepping

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
24 July, 07:15
boundaries with you.... I truly believe God handed out the most difficult missions/contracts to the ones who will serve the most impact in this Movement. I dont know one TRUE PATRIOT/ANON in this who hasn't suffered tremendous loss.... stripped of everything to see the LIGHT - to find ones higher self. There is nothing I can say to make anyone feel better its just sharing what logic I try to make of it. I can't wait for the day we can all be together with our loved ones and meet one another.... Hugs and Love.