Julie Casey @Trump2023
Once years ago I was told I was a recluse I didn't even know what that meant and I felt it was not a good thing. I can't hang out with anyone anymore when the first thing that comes out of my mouth is that Queen Elizabeth is a lizard I lose Friends.
12:51 AM - Jul 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
22 April, 02:50
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I'm down to zero friends. Guess what? My life is a whole lot less complicated.. 🙃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
22 April, 03:30 (E)
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
I made a conscious decision about 20 yrs ago, where by I was Not going to compromise my ethics and/or 'inner standings' (aka knowing...😏) 'simply to fit in' with others. And it turned out to be a real form of freedom ✨🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic GiGi86 @PatrioticGiGi86
24 July, 08:22
Yep!! I know exactly what you mean. When I say things like that it rolls out like it's no big deal for me but then I see the other person's face!!

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
24 July, 03:48
😄😀😊

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
24 July, 02:54
Maybe it would help if you say the queen “was” a lizard? Just trying to figure out why that might not be a valid topic 😉

I usually lose them around the coronavirus corner, so we don’t even get far enough to discuss much else.

I have four shirts and one hat which are not allowed in a few nearby family houses. Even one I was not considering political several years ago when I bought it - but it was instant hive mind fail 😳