Ice Kates @IceKates
“Our generation is so busy trying to prove that women can do everything men can do, women are losing the unique qualities that set us apart. The God-given femininity & unique way our Creator designed us. Women weren't created to do everything a man can do.... Women were created to do everything a man can't do." - unknown

The lioness does not try to be the lion. She embraces her role as the lioness. She is powerful, strong, and nurturing. She does not mistake her meekness for weakness. The world needs more kind, compassionate, humble, faithful, persevering, confident, fierce, bold, pure, and tender-hearted women.
Be one of them. 🌹
~ Thinushi Jayaranji
01:05 PM - Jul 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
23 July, 07:25
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I agree with the idea but I think where this gets off track is that there are likely more people than we realize who were switched in utero or around birth and that may be why we see some of the patterns among certain groups. If inheritance is based on the maternal lineage, I can see the motivation to change some "genders". I do not agree with it, but I can see how that might occur in order to preserve the family wealth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
S7even Mercury @Runner
23 July, 06:41
I can assure you that a Woman doesn't need to be physically strong to bring a man to his knees...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GritNGrace) can see their posts

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
23 July, 06:17
Could not agree more - I try to teach my Daughters this...... There is a reason why God created a MAN and a WOMAN....
(other then creation).