Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
23 July, 11:58
Wow ...
Remember how GATES gave POLIO to his victims in India .....
FACT not fiction ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
one of my big brothers and three older sisters had the polio shot. before my time, i never got it.
my brother used to suffer seizures up until he was 12 yrs old and just "outgrew" them.
he has one foot a size smaller than the other now, too.
i think its the polio shot that did it
currently, he's 64 yrs old and has stage 4 prostate cancer
12:11 PM - Jul 23, 2023 (E)
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
23 July, 01:06
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
So sorry to learn this about your brother. We will never know the actual harms done over the past centuries by their meds. Had them all, dutiful parents, left many problems with us kids. God bless you and yours.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
23 July, 10:14
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
thank you. unfortunately my relationship with my brother is complicated. he's really smart but emotionally "off" and doesn't talk to the family much but he finally talked to me via text about a month ago, bavk and forth a little, then dropped off the facevof the earth again. i hope its not the last i talk to him, but it might be. he stopped answering my texts for mo reason, but that's characteristic. he's married, no kids. i think it'd been 10 years, then i saw him at our uncle's funeral, then another 3 years. after our parents died in '08 he stopped talking to all of us siblings. don't know why i just told you all that, lol, but yeah...kinda sucks.