Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
23 July, 09:24
🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
23 July, 09:36
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
Wrestling was created as entertainment. Politics and media were created to enable criminal activity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Entertainment is a money maker for evil - mafia took it over.

take a fall, or else...
protection money, or else...
put this person in lead, or else...
09:40 AM - Jul 23, 2023
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
23 July, 09:48
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Here is progression.

Yeah. I knew it wrestling is fake.

Politics are fake. Government is all corrupt. This makes me angry.

Media is fake. This explains so much.

Medicine is fake. I am angry again. How do i get out of this system.

Debt is the same as slavery. Why did i not see this?

Corporations are bad and employment is a ripoff. I should be self employed.

Processed food and fertilizers and pesticides are just to make you sick. Of course.

Academic education is lies. It is all lies.

That means charities, money, everything is a lie.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
23 July, 10:33
WE LIVE IN FAKE WORLD. THAT'S WHY WE MUST WAKE UP. JESUS IS YOUR TRUE SAVIOUR AND THE ONLY TRUTH IS THE WORD.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
23 July, 10:58
Yes, our lives have been overwritten by the same group that milk us continually, mercilessly, their black hole of need is never ending.

23 July, 09:42
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
True but wrestling was obviously fake but some took time to figure this out. Politics and media more hidden, so maybe wrestling was gateway drug to awakening

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
23 July, 09:54
Its funny, when I was a little kid, I would watch wrestling with my Grandad. B+W tv in the 60s. It was pretty much the only thing we did together.

Mick McMannus, Giant Haystacks, were 'the bad guys'. The bad guys always got more reaction, more attention...

When I came to the US, in the 90s, wrestling just looked silly, glitz and noise, empty, vacuous, stupid.

I had grown out of it, it was not a sport, it was a circus, and, I have since cone to see that all the major sports are the same, circuses to distract, nothing more.

It sickens me that football and other 'sport' entertainments are given such precedence in school. Money poured into those departments, while academics suffer.