Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
21 July, 08:00
Whether it is pure coincidence or an act of arson, two possible explanations, Senator Rand Paul’s office was burned in a fire that broke out in Bowling Green, Kentucky on early Friday morning. The fire follows one day after the Kentucky senator referred Dr. Anthony Fauci, former Director of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, for prosecution to the Department of Justice.

THERE IS NO COINCIDENCES.. ITS AN OLD PLAYBOOK FROM THE DEEP STATE..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
23 July, 01:02
In response Lizzy MJax to her Publication
Fraudci is already dead as far as I know. Even RFK Jr said the other day on Lex Fridman. Podcast " Fraudci WAS an evil human being. Its towards c tbe end of tbe Podcast if you decide to look for it. I suggest watch entire interview. RFK Jr. is up there with Juan when it comes to knowing what's really going on. I watched it on YouTube. Forgot to mention that lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
Can u send me a link to that? I would appreciate it..
08:38 AM - Jul 23, 2023
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DizzyLizzy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lizzy MJax, click on at the bottom under it