Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
13 August, 02:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
We all miss you, @VK...so many of us can't even see the X twatter posts anymore.

Sending blessings over you and your family and hoping you haven't forgotten the rejected fam members like us! 😊

#FamilyIsEverything

#RockOnBrother👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
10 August, 03:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
08 August, 09:38
Hope you had a nice summer, VK. Happy Lion’s Gate to you, your fam & hopefully Classified is still safe and sound somewhere out there. 🌟😽

Kathy Mehal @KathyMehal
06 August, 01:30
Wow! I just saw a bookmark with your name and it brought me to Anon up.. Too funny… nice to see you still drop by here from time to time.. 😊

reaper myer @reapermyer
06 August, 09:52
oh i bet theres rabbit creatures galore in there

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
05 August, 12:49
Love to see green fields 💚 💚

The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 August, 12:40 (E)
GMVK. How are the AIM plans coming along?

Steph Ayers @Steph3
04 August, 11:18
Good morning VK. Anyway you can give me your username on Pandora?! Finally signed up and I'd like to checkout your playlist! Boomer here! I cant even get my profile pic to load. Lol!

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
30 July, 10:14
Gee VK, are you coming back to AU? We need at least a couple of weekly posts from the man himself.

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
28 July, 09:33

Desert Dog @Zippydog
27 July, 12:33
VK it's Thursday, July 27th.
I'm requesting a rally call from you here on AU to group manifest Trump 2023.
Thank you.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
27 July, 07:27

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
27 July, 06:22
Hidyho stranger
Have a wonderful day

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
26 July, 09:10
Very stormy in Upstate NY yesterday. All that water flows downhill. Sunny and bright now. Fog has lifted.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
24 July, 03:04
Grateful for your positive uplifting tweets is this crazy world

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 July, 02:30
Hi there VK, sorry missed your pretty pic, took off for Mom yesterday.
I know you are very busy on twitter, thanks for not abandoning us!
Many are not able to even view the twitter tweets and are happy to hear from you.

Carla Zillman @Carla_Patriot
25 July, 10:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes. I can no longer see them, either.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
26 July, 12:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes, I can’t see the Twitter tweets either now. I have several anons and a few others on Twit book marked. Used to be able to scroll down and read what they posted now I can pull up their acct but can’t scroll to read any posts. Bummer, makes you really feel isolated. :(

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 July, 09:47

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
24 July, 08:45
...and Archi answers back 😎🔥

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
24 July, 01:47
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Good morning, Vincent. Hope you and your family have a blessed and glorious day.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
24 July, 01:47
Have a Great Day VK and Patriots 💖

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
24 July, 01:44
NIGHT SHIFT

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 July, 01:41
Something in your greetings always feels so sincere. 😊

Trump nominated someone new to control every agency but one. He controls the top.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
24 July, 01:03
Beautiful

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
24 July, 12:55
Good evening VK & Patriots!
Beautiful golden sunrise! 💛

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
23 July, 11:26
Good morning VK ... a beautiful sunrise 💛

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 July, 03:13
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our SUNSET years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."
"You and I have the courage to say to our enemies, "There is a price we will not pay." "There is a point beyond which they must not advance."
"We'll preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness."
-Ronald Reagan
[BOOM WEEK]
Q

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 July, 03:12
Good morning VK. Beautiful sunset.

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
23 July, 02:24
Here comes the sun. Good morning VK.

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Cnd Lu! @CndLu
23 July, 01:27
Good afternoon, VK! Running late 😅