This may be the greatest 27 seconds in television history 🐑 🤣
05:45 PM - Jul 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
02 August, 02:54
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
I love Uncle Ted!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
02 August, 02:03
Such Freedom when you don't give a 💩 about being politically correct 🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
01 August, 12:32
Joey, I hope you see this. Prayers up!

LISTEN DAILY. Sit quietly.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Heal Severe PTSD Anxiety IBS and Depression | Overcome Pain and Sleep Problems | Binaural Beats - YouTube

Heal Severe PTSD Anxiety IBS and Depression | Overcome Pain and Sleep Problems | Binaural BeatsJoin this channel to get access to perks:https://www.youtube.c...

America First @AmericaFirst17
01 August, 12:30
Joey - I wanted to make sure you see this. Please do this every day. It truly works so fast.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Nick Ortner Explains How Tapping Calms Anxiety And Stress | Live Tapping Demo - YouTube

Nick Ortner joined the Chris Evans Breakfast Show with Sky to talk about The Tapping Solution, and to give a demonstration of it.Nick Ortner is the CEO of Th...

Dottie French @DotOn777
22 July, 08:58 (E)
ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha!

THE GREAT STATE OF MICHIGAN

Tim Skubic is a semi-dork that has an outdoor show...did you see the look of horror on his face when Uncle Ted said "Yup"?

ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha!

I grew up in Uncle Ted's neighborhood...my Grandmother lived a few miles from his compound. I even owned Ted's bows and hunting equipment.

Stop Complaining @TinaR
22 July, 08:21
YUP! lmfao

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
22 July, 07:42
Funniest thing i've seen all day!!! 😂😂😂

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
22 July, 07:40
Ya just gotta love THE NUGENT!!!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
22 July, 07:05
He's never been known for beating around the bush 😂😂

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
22 July, 06:30
YEP!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 July, 06:13
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
22 July, 06:00
Made my day
😂😂🤣🔥🔥🔥🔥