Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
22 July, 02:35
believe it or not I am cozy, not crazy as many of the people around me continue to believe. there are things i know and things i dont. my gut tell me. mostly because ive been lied to since birth i know for obvious reasons grow your own food, in dirty air with dirty water,with correctly labeled seeds of plants? i do not want to partake in this 3d world but have to, i want to open my mind and pineal gland dont does it work for every1?are we ascending or pole shift is there a difference, is it a galactic force, Donald Trump, God? Numbers r important. i can add, but i dont really get it Time, time traveler, upper space outer space, globe or Flat? even got my a little crypto. I have no idea what to do with it, if it goes to the moon or back to the future. What is the moon? i want JR and others to be alive. if i have a beer after work am i chasing spirits do I still get to come? Not even sure how many are real. Am I real?, it is a lot. i hope I can get it all staight b4 its 2 late

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Browy @CranksMcB_stard
Carla-
I don't know you or your situation. I know that if I stay as much in the moment as I can, things get a little less nuts. You aren't asking for advice but I'll give u some for free.
Learn about mindfulness and try some of the techniques. It's been amazing what a few minutes of quiet thought can do for chaotic thinking. And trust me, whatever happens will result in you telling the best story you can with your life. Peace and freedom are right there if you sit still and accept them.
Not sure if all that makes sense. Hope it helps a little.
02:49 PM - Jul 22, 2023
In response Carla Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CranksMcB_stard in this post can reply
Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
22 July, 03:40
In response Steve Browy to his Publication
thank you for taking the time and you are correct quiet time would be helpful but living in the 3d world leaves little time for that. im sure i will find what i need. peace on your journey fren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396