John Warren @Johnny_Can_Am_Patriot
21 July, 04:00
With all the bull crap going on these days and for the last number of years in regards to the poor quality of the foods available to us, it is more and more important than ever to make sure our bodies are getting the proper nutrition and nutrients to maintain a healthy lifestyle ...
That being said, about 30 years ago I was browsing in a "New Age" store, you know, looking at crystals and gem stones and such and I glanced at their book offerings and I noticed one in particular, "The Cure for All Cancers" by Hulda Regehr Clark, Ph.D, ND. When I asked the store owner about it, she said if you are drawn to it, you are supposed to buy and read it from cover to cover.
After I read it, I gave it to my wife who was an RN for the past 25 years, to read it asking her what her take on what the Dr. had written. End result was that she says that there is a place for both modern medicine and some alternative options.
Dr Clark believes that if you remove the parasites in our bodies we can rid the

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Warren @Johnny_Can_Am_Patriot
Sorry for the poor quality image but that is all I could find right now. This is the second edition as the name has changed and this cover is pink-ish and the first edition was blue.
Anyways, bottom line right now is, I have doing her parasite cleanse on and off ever since. She claims that once you have done the cleanse, the number of times is determined by your personal conditions ... I just did it even though I had never been diagnosed with the "C" word just to rid my body of any parasites as we all have them to some extent.
Then I started taking over the counter supplements to help my body repair any damage that my sometimes poor eating habits may have caused only to be disappointed by the products available in either drug stores or health food stores up until recently.
Anyways, some were good and others no so much - hope you all have found yourself good supplements to stay health and don't eat those darn crickets ...
04:20 PM - Jul 21, 2023
In response John Warren to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Johnny_Can_Am_Patriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Warren, click on at the bottom under it