Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 July, 02:58
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Didn't VK say he will be "leaving" or something in 2023?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
21 July, 10:03
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Yes, I heard him say he would be leaving in November 2023. Had other things to do (?)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CharRose @CharRose
21 July, 01:53
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
What are your thoughts on this?....VK said New Year Day is April 1st, which would mean 2023 started April 1st and would end March 31st of 2024, which would really be March 31st 2023.

So when he says 2023 does he mean our current calendar year of 2023 or would it be until March 31st, 2024?

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
21 July, 02:22
In response CharRose to her Publication
I like to died (sorry, old southern phrase but what came to mind) when in 2021, VK said, "no, more like 2023" or some quote to that effect.

Well, here we are, we've made it and not run out of steam yet.

I wish I had a better clue as to Julian/Gregorian/Timelines. Forget about codes in the numbers - Anons do that heavy lifting for me.

Thank you for bringing this up!

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
21 July, 02:23
In response CharRose to her Publication
I hope that is the case. Gonna be kind of hard to convince sheep it is not the day it is. I need this shit to be done. It strains me more and more as we go on and all I see is a violent ending. HOW DO 'I" remove a bad goverment. I didn't capatilize it cause it is shit. How do the people do this? People please chime in.