Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 July, 02:07
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Nana agrees with Joe M.
I do not think Trump will come back as our President.
I think Trump will come back for a while as our Commander In Chief with the military bringing back law and order then we will have REAL, free and fair election and John F. Kennedy Jr. will be elected President.

I would be good with a Trump/JFKJr ticket but I believe Trump and his whole family have sacrificed enough and will have another role once he has gotten us back up and moving forward as CIC.
Just my thoughts on it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 July, 02:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I believe he is currently recognized by the military as our legal president and CIC. I also believe he will be voted into office again legally and serve what would technically be a 3rd term.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
21 July, 02:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
That definitely resonates with me! Let's hope that is the case because a JFK Jr presidency or two will be glorious and biblical as prophesied by Q!

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
21 July, 12:45 (E)
according to a prophetic Word from the late Kim Clement, Trump will serve a 2nd term, but will step aside (at some point...my additional emphasis/understanding) for?

Love seeing JoeM again!

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
21 July, 01:30
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
IMO, TRUMP IS ALREADY SERVING HIS 2ND TERM AND WILL STEP ASIDE.

amy lilley @amylilley
21 July, 10:20
So agreed, however, may it be said, from your lips to God’s ears, we pray🐸🇺🇸😇💝🤗🙏🏻😎

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 July, 10:01
I miss Joe...!

Dirt Road DJ@Oz @Loaded4Action
21 July, 10:00
maybe the masked Trump will do a second term!?