Essie Anon @sunsaltseafreedom
Hi! I'm a Patriot and Trump supporter. I'm new to anonup and don't know how to maneuver around. How do you find people you want to follow on here? Thanks in advancefor your help!
08:26 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by sunsaltseafreedom in this post can reply
BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
10 February, 09:17
In response Essie Anon to her Publication
I started by looking for patriots I knew were on this platform. Then I cheated and went to see who they followed and who was following them. If I recognized some, I followed. Others, I just clicked on their profile to see what they had to say. If I liked it, I followed. The good news is on here, your posts are seen it seems people engage regardless of how big or small the account is. Hope this helps. Happy Hunting!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzie Q Surfs @SuzieQSurfs
09 February, 08:43
i havent been here very long either but the good news is its pretty easy. i think the circle with the diamond shape in the middle at ur bottom right on the screen is where u can search.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
09 February, 08:28
I just started searching for people who went by the same name on other platforms
You can use the "explore" feature & get a broader exposure to some folks
Hope that helps a bit - I haven't been on here very long myself, lol