VincentCrypt46
8:13 PM EST · Jul 19, 2023

2 pics ⤵️
08:19 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
laura rosario @Lauracr
19 July, 09:01 (E)
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Love It There Not far from my house My daughter and son in law have there boat docked there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
19 July, 08:45
2 pics⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
19 July, 08:44
Yep, went there many times when I was a kid. Used to camp there and did some boating. It is a very busy lake in the summer, would be lots of noise!! Need I say jet skis????

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
19 July, 08:26 (E)
Little town near there. Milford. Not in many years though Secorimo. The Delaware river water shed used to be pretty nice. Valleys to the west are the Susquehanna River.
Brian

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
19 July, 08:50
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Lake Harmony for me. Every 4th of July week.
It's been many years for me as well.