Only people mentioned by SamQ17 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
22 July, 05:25
In response SamQ -17 to her Publication
Ok, time to find yourself a nice beehive and sit down for a spell. Bee Keepers wanted on Anon Island! ❤️👍😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SamQ -17 @SamQ17
22 July, 05:42
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Oh yes!
It would be great to be part of the project...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
20 July, 05:32
ah that's beautiful. I have C-PTSD as a survivor. I'll be looking for a way to incorporate that into my world.

SamQ -17 @SamQ17
20 July, 05:49
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Have you seen this video from Christine De7 @ChristineDe7

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

I wish you courage and a rapid improvement in your health 🐝
Beekeeping used to help veterans struggling with PTSD - YouTube

A local veteran is using his love of beekeeping to help others suffering from PTSD.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
20 July, 09:11
God is so Amazing! And we are "fearfully and wonderfully made." Psalm 139:14 ❤

arba happihr @arba
20 July, 08:11
Aloha
I love the truth. Vibration is the key.
Each organ vibrates at different vibes
Is what I have read.

SamQ -17 @SamQ17
20 July, 08:20
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Energy Frequency Vibration

Bee Bee @BxAx17
20 July, 04:59
We Need a LoT of bees on AIM so Anons Will feel Better right away💛🐝

SamQ -17 @SamQ17
20 July, 08:03
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Great idea

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
19 July, 11:17
Absolutely love this! Thank you for sharing! Hugs

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
19 July, 10:56
Beekeeping used to help veterans struggling with PTSD - YouTube

A local veteran is using his love of beekeeping to help others suffering from PTSD.

SamQ -17 @SamQ17
19 July, 11:31
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
Thank you for sharing

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
19 July, 09:12
Amazing, Kim!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
19 July, 08:37
Any real legit chemists about? I can prove to you that there is no such thing as a "chemical" reaction...wanna bite?

amy lilley @amylilley
19 July, 08:26
@martingeddes 🐝🐝🐝🐸🤗🙏🏻😎