Angelzplay Design ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @Angelzplay
17 January, 07:48
3rd account deleted from Twatter today. I wont fight anymore. Say what you will but I have served my purpose in this war. Time to wait and see what happens. They have succeeded in destroying my life and cutting me off from all sources of information. I get zero engagement here and we are just in a repeating echo chamber. I am on Gab and will do my best to build there and get news.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Republic @I_am_Spartan
17 January, 07:56
In response Angelzplay Design ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Same here. Today, just now actually. For the 5th time. It's not worth it to go back. Twitter is ABSOLUTLY BORING right now!!! I get mor info from telegram than from Twitter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angelzplay Design ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @Angelzplay
me too. looks like they will tale out telegram next. im having good luck with Gab finally.
08:41 PM - Jan 17, 2021
In response New Republic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Angelzplay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angelzplay Design ⭐️⭐️⭐️, click on at the bottom under it