Only people mentioned by Gingerred42 in this post can reply
Louise Bucher @Philly4MAGA2
13 February, 03:09
In response Lucas Warren to his Publication
Thanks for the ride Lucas Warren, Followed and retweeted all, i really enjoy riding with these amazing Patriots, IFBAP @Philly4MAGA2 BELOW IS A SHOT OF OUR GUYS ON HAMBURGER HILL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Leuschen @Michelleariix
12 February, 04:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lucas Warren @Gingerred42
12 February, 06:58
In response Michelle Leuschen to her Publication
Followed you

Chris Letkeman @S0L1T4RY
11 February, 06:29

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
10 February, 05:59
Can't wait to see her Military Tribunal confession & sentence.

Paula PVTrump @PVTrump
10 February, 05:09
Thanks for including me @Gingerred42 !! @PVTrump following all!! #PrayForTrump

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
10 February, 05:57
In response Paula PVTrump to her Publication
Heavenly Father, PROTECT, GUIDE & ASSIST President Trump. Strengthen him. Keep him in Excellent Health. Give him Wisdom, Divine Revelations & Favor with men. Fill him with Your Holy Spirit. Prosper him & give him Success in All things. Make him & his Plans INVISIBLE to all physical & spiritual enemies. THANK You in Jesus' Name. Amen 🇺🇸❤🇺🇸

ARaising Hell @ARaisinghell
10 February, 12:50
Great set of Patriots there...

Lucas Warren @Gingerred42
10 February, 05:40
In response ARaising Hell to her Publication
Hey I remember you from Twitter! Do you still want to stay off trains? I just followed you

09 February, 11:31
THANK YOU FOR THE RIDE LUCASWARREN ,ITS A PLEASURE RIDING WITH THESE AMAZING PATRIOTS. I FOLLOWED ALL AND RETWEETED YOUR TRAIN, IFBAP. 🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
09 February, 10:29
dewharvey

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
09 February, 09:30
Well I hope she gets a nice prison cell on Gitmo, perhaps an ocean front view.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
09 February, 09:07
Followed all!!

Marsha Weidert @724
09 February, 09:04
Thank you! That was so nice of you.

Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
09 February, 08:58

12 February, 03:58
In response Shaggy Zack to his Publication
Thank you for the ride Lucas Lucaswarren, its always a pleasure riding with these amazing Patriots! Followed all and retweeted! IFBAP @Philly4MAGA2 🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸