Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
OH HERE WE GO - WITH THE KNOW IT ALL's WITH THE SOUND OF FREEDOM...
SO ALL OF YOU SCREAMING ABOUT THE CHILDREN AND SAVE THE CHILDREN ARE DIGGING INTO FAKE NEWS AND PULLING UP SO CALLED ACTORS/ A LISTERS WHO ARE A PART OF THE MOVIE PRODUCTION.

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES..
PURE DISGUST..

BUT THATS WHAT YOU DO BEST - YOU TRY TO TURN SOMETHING GOOD INTO SHIT...

THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES FOLKS
THE TRUE COLORS ARE BEING SHOWN...
THE ONES WHO SCREAM THE LOUDEST..
THE ONES WHO GET THE MOST BOOST AND POST PUSHES ...

I AM TELLING YOU THERE IS A DOUBLE AND TRIPLE REASON FOR THIS MOVIE .. Not what many are thinking.....

I LEAVE THE STAGE FOR THE INFILTRATORS....
KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF ASSHOLES!
09:22 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 July, 09:51
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
19 July, 09:28
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
It is obvious know who Q was referring to here…and it isn’t [them]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
19 July, 09:32
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I knew who it was long ago..... but the ASSHOLES think its Tom Hanks/Oprah/PELOSI???.... IT's THEM......
I can't wait for the PURPLE LIGHTS TO FLICK ON...
Then everyone's TRUE COLORS WILL SHOW.

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
19 July, 09:33
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
There is a big difference between asking questions and slandering/defaming people based only on fake news internet rumors and no concrete facts. Many who have sacrificed their entire lives to saving the children long before any of us had ever heard of Q are being crucified daily by supposedly awake anons….many are infiltrators doing it by design. Questions are always ok!

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
19 July, 09:37
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
Right - so let me ask the question- WHO AM I INSULTING? and I see no one asking QUESTIONS but a small few. Actually YOU just insulted me... all I am doing is SPEAKING THE TRUTH.. and RIGHT - no one knows the END... but I see the CRAP PILING UP to try to STOP WHATS COMING...