Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
18 July, 09:27
Learning about Hebrew was a game changer for me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
18 July, 10:09
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
O, how I love this Truth! The Word of God is inexhaustible!

Jordon Peterson's realization of this was a game-changer for him! In recent months, he visited the Museum of the Bible in DC... It has been a beautiful to watch his faith unfold!

Thanks for posting this. I have understood this hidden treasure before now, but the TRUTH never gets old and it has a way of giving us another burst of "eternal breath!" in the now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
It gets even more fun!

22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet
22 pairs of chromosomes in the human body

It all mathematically lines up in divine order
Even the letters fit into the star!
10:14 AM - Jul 18, 2023
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
18 July, 12:37
You are a blessing to all of us.

My husband and I study the Scriptures with the Hebraic backdrop, as it is essential to get beyond the surface understandings. The Scriptures say of Itself, that is a "layered" i.e., "line upon line, precept upon precept! " And there are blessings for us on each level.

In my lectures and workshops, I remind everyone that It takes a lifetime of study because of the Bible's purpose and because it is inexhaustible. Life is not about "running with God" (although there are times we have to run to keep up), but it is primarily walking with God!"

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
18 July, 11:41
I also believe that it is a giant palindrome also.
Tells the same story when read back to front too.

Law & Physics @physics171
18 July, 10:27

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
18 July, 10:18
Wow