Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
17 July, 11:18
Prayers would be very welcome for my father who has been struggling for 2 years recovering from cancer treatment, eye surgery immediately after, severe hearing loss, and extreme depression from misdiagnoses and unable to understand why I have been unable to return to Canada. On a rare call tonight he says he is going to die within weeks and will never see me again…..he is living in fear with no positivity around him at all. Appreciate the prayers from anyone who is real and not part of AI endless lies and psyop. Good night all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
Father God, we know there is pain in this fallen world. You told us there would be. And we know the enemy of our souls wants to torment us. Remind us of your truths, Lord. Let us reflect on them. And wrap ourselves up in them when we are in pain, or we feel alone. You said in Numbers 23:19, that you are not a man that you should lie. If you said something, you will do it, if you spoke it, you will make it good. Thank you for always answering us when we call. And thank you that you said in Romans 8:27 when we don’t know what to pray that the Holy Spirit will pray for us. Thank you, God, that no matter what we go through, you will always be there. Lord Jesus we claim life over Chris's father and ask for full restoration body and soul over him. We speak with the power of authority you granted us Lord Jesus. We thank you for supernaturally healing Chris's father and surrounding him with your beautiful peace. For its in your mighty name we pray Jesus, Amen.🙏
09:58 AM - Jul 18, 2023
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Estherfootprints777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Faith Lee, click on at the bottom under it