Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
17 July, 11:18
Prayers would be very welcome for my father who has been struggling for 2 years recovering from cancer treatment, eye surgery immediately after, severe hearing loss, and extreme depression from misdiagnoses and unable to understand why I have been unable to return to Canada. On a rare call tonight he says he is going to die within weeks and will never see me again…..he is living in fear with no positivity around him at all. Appreciate the prayers from anyone who is real and not part of AI endless lies and psyop. Good night all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
You can get Ivermectin without a scrip from www.alldaychemist.com They are in Canada. Takes 4 weeks to get in US. Maybe quicker in Canada. Parasite protocol at www.contrabandcures.com for Cancer
11:42 PM - Jul 17, 2023
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bdub4619 in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
17 July, 11:48
In response Bdub 777 to his Publication
Thank you for the recommendation….the cancer is gone, it is depression in his mind largely from chemical imbalance from all the medicine he takes. I don’t believe in Ivermectin at all, have all trust in God’s immune system and the power of prayer, and will not allow them to do online purchases that are trackable for those targeted

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 July, 04:44 (E)
Can he take magnesium supplements or eat foods high in magnesium? Read up on that. It's helped me a lot. It handles lots of chemical reactions in our bodies.

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
25 July, 11:04
Fasting is a great Idea. If you start with daily fasting (16hrs Fast, 8 hrs Eating) it's an easy way to start( I eat from 10:00am to 6:00pm). Lions Mane mushrooms promote a feeling of wellbeing similar to, but without psilocybin. https://www.thecbdgurus.co... use code kramcbd for MarkZ discount