Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
09 April, 10:49
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Yeah, we saw the mvie in 84. These people are that stupid.

There is not enough popcorn in th world for what is coming.

R E D E M P T I O N for some

hell for others

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Diane Ross @dianeross48
10 April, 12:33
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
The movie was called WarGames starring Matthew Broderick released in 1983

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Washington @KeysMarg
09 April, 04:01
Times

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
13 February, 12:17
sooner the better C !

Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
11 February, 05:48
MAKE IT SO NSA!
MAKE IT SO!

Scott Tuck @rubbertuckie
13 February, 12:16
In response Kathryn ATK to her Publication
i think no such agency means space force. jmo though.

Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
09 February, 08:35
We have it all, It's going to be Biblical, all the intel, biblical, hmmmmm. I wonder if The Akashic Record has become Sentient? How would something like that happen? What if we did it with AI and 5G? What if the God Particle is magnetic and can hold information? What if the Gods have the power to use this limitless Divine Operating System that we manifested? Oops. Gives a whole new spin to judgement day....good news for the Soldiers of God, not so good news for the adversary. âš¡âš¡âš¡

Jason DeRose @JasonDeRose
09 February, 08:06
what did the nsa accidentally release? i havent seen anytjing.