Doug from Canada @DougT
17 July, 12:36
The Psychology of Psychopaths - Predators who Walk Among Us

If humans are defined as having humanity, and psychopaths have no humanity, I don’t think they can be called human.

Take note that low IQ psychopaths are highly desired as police officers, and are psychologically tested to identify them so that they can be hired.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
I have come across two who have married into the family. They are soulless because they don't have a conscience. God is the one that gives us a conscience. It is what separates us from the devils and demons. Psychopaths are attracted to religious families. It is easy to imitate faith. Therefore many preachers are psychopaths. The eyes will tell you the truth. I wish I could post a picture of these two. It is so obvious. One of them even suggested he could control people with his eyes.
01:18 PM - Jul 17, 2023
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Telese in this post can reply
Doug from Canada @DougT
17 July, 02:10
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
I have come into contact with many psychopaths a lot of them I have only realized in retrospect. I have absolutely NOTHING positive to say about them, my advice is to avoid them at all costs!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396