Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
VK: 7 days no processed foods. Mostly just meat.

It's clear to me now what the issue is. Processed food are already leaving your body with nothing to do besides store all that pre-processed foods. Only processing should be done is by your natural digestion track.

My body is on a high and brain fog lifted.

Feelz great!

10:58am Eastern
11:18 AM - Jul 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
17 July, 01:07
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Two helpful additional things to help Brain function are Selenium and Ginko Biloba.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
17 July, 12:47 (E)
we know what VK means by "processed" but technically it should be called something else, like "overly processed" and "poisoned".
When maize gets nixtalized [sp?] to make masa, it's "processed". When you catch a fish, gut it, clean it to prepare to eat, you've "processed" it. Wheat gets milled to make flour, it's "processed". Pretty much everything gets processed unless you pick it off the vine and eat it raw and unwashed, right there.
Meat is processed as well of course. I've never seen a person bite the drumstick of a dead turkey. Ew. lol.
But VK is right; been trying to clean out our diets for 20+ years now. Organic makes a HUGE difference.
It's also expensive, harder to get, and making everything homemade from scratch takes me all day long.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
17 July, 12:42
For years, I've maintained that food in it's basic form is healthier by far than anything else including vitamins and supplements. Season to taste but be sure your seasonings are also in basic form.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
17 July, 12:34
Yup!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 July, 11:25
Wish I trusted meat these days.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
17 July, 11:38
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I know. I started buying our meat from a local farmer and it’s actually delicious.