UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
Roseanne on Pizzagate, John Podesta, James Alefantis, and Comet Ping Pong.
"All you need to know is that the symbol for boy lover is that triangle that's recognized by the FBI and that's the symbol of Comet Pizza. They have the sun and the star on the other end because that's a Satanic symbol...
He was written up as the 15th most powerful person in Washington DC so that says a lot because he holds no office whatsoever. They came after me..
There's also a video of him dressed up as the majestic ape doing an act in the basement there, doing pedophile jokes. Did you know that Alefantis means infant lover in French? People were doing deep research and letting other people know.
Who says I want pizza for an hour (Podesta)? You left your pizza map at my house...The FBI shuts down anybody getting smart to their ways. When you're about to get into that they say look at these people on...

Roseanne on Pizzagate, John Podesta, James Alefantis, and Comet Ping Pong. https://t.me/PepeMatter
12:22 AM - Jul 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 July, 09:51
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
But he does. He's a sick PO💩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396