Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on Twitter - 10:12am Eastern...
11:29 AM - Jul 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
17 July, 02:32
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Crazy thought here but what if RKJ is really JFK in disguise? Lol I think Iā€™m losing it! šŸ˜œšŸ¤ŖšŸ˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
16 July, 09:00
Time stood still when RFK jr entered this timeline checkmate can we say.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
16 July, 08:43 (E)
Saving this one too! šŸ˜šŸ‘

sammy bill @sammybill
16 July, 04:03
lol seem to hit a nerve.

Greg Katz @Thekatman
16 July, 02:23
RFK, Jr doesn't have a chance to win the DNC nomination. The leadership wants a puppet. I could see RFK Jr in some strategic capacity in the Trump Admin.

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
16 July, 02:23
Kennedy is an UBER lefty. He thinks people who don't buy climate change should be severely punished. Before everyone starts getting wet knickers over Kennedy, you need to look at his stated record on all subjects and his quotes. He is right on the killshot and WRONG on everything else. Don't crown him just because he's a Kennedy. Use critical thinking, do your research, ask questions. Don't chant the mantra just because everyone else is. I'm from Assachusetts. The Kennedys take care of themselves FIRST and everyone else can go suck an egg. They live by parasitc rules. The taxpayers are the host for parasitc Kennedys. If he is on Trump's ticket, I will not vote for Trump. Mark my words, there will be buyers remorse like nothing you've ever seen if a Kennedy holds high political office again.

Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
16 July, 01:24
You would not have know the link was there unless you selected all text and then the highlighted text of the link was revealed.

16 July, 01:23
Am I the only Anon I know that downloaded the mp3 file from ingersollockwood site of JFK RE:Project.Lookingglass disclose trump and ā€œJRā€ will come forward in 2024?

Asking for a friendā€¦

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
16 July, 02:26
In response Running Waters207 to her Publication
That old chestnut has been being floated forever. He was supposed to show up in 2021, 2022, 2023.... I'm seeing a pattern here! JFK Jr is dead and gone along with his wife and sister in law. So is Diana and Mike Jackson. Put down the hopium pipe !

Diana Sevilla @mynena
16 July, 01:02
Maybe. However, RFK Jr. is a pkge deal; his wife. She & her circle of friends suffer from TDS. Too risky & not worthy to the MAGA movement. As a side note, I like RFK Jr. for stepping outside of the Democrat (DS) narrative.

Kevin Santich @captelectric
16 July, 12:42
Circus Maximus.

16 July, 11:32
Thatā€™s been my call since RFK JR threw his hat in.