Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 July, 04:55
"" big accounts and "" influensers ain't got nothing on God... the [love] of money is the root of all evil... even if it's crypto...

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
14 July, 04:57
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
30 pieces of silver, that is what Judas received.
I will not betray God for money.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
Hi, Charlie. You're right.
But it still boggles my mind why it was 30 silver pieces and not gold... Gold works for mind control from the astral plane (that's why "they" value him so much), but silver has cleansing/"disinfecting" effects. In essence, it can mean that purification will come only after the evil has passed through.
I think this part in the bible has a lot more meaning than people think.
06:31 AM - Jul 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
18 July, 07:31
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
In Hebrew culture 30 pieces of silver was the price paid to the master of a slave when his servant was gored by an ox. The slave’s death was compensated by the thirty pieces of silver. The religious leaders deemed Jesus worth as that of a dead slave.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
19 July, 03:42
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
But that doesn't explain why they were silver and not gold. When "they" value gold as much more valuable. In the figurative sense of the word, it means, in my opinion, the symbol of silver as purification from something.
Also, the ferryman on the river to the underworld demanded a silver coin and not a gold one.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 July, 07:10
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Silver and Copper have antimicrobial properties. Not sure about Gold.