Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 July, 08:54
Good morning Patriots!
I know it is so difficult to believe, to have faith without seeing, because part of my life required the same faith.

Altho it was one of the 2 most painful and sad events in my life, my NDE was also the biggest, most beautiful blessing of my life as well.

I experienced what it is like when I left this Earth suit, I felt God all around me when I shot out into space the operating room, a feeling of such goodness there simply are no human words to describe it.
Nana feels so blessed to know this rather than not seeing, I just wish I could show you as well.

I really think that where we are in this battle now is the point where we together need to use our light more than ever before focusing on the future we want to see now, leaning on God in gratitude for what we know WILL HAPPEN.

Not wishing but manifesting, co-creating with God together in faith that we know it will be.

https://www.youtube.com/li...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
15 July, 09:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This line of thinking is beautiful and I remain faithful, to the goodness of, “the ALL, or the first creator, etc.” as so many creators after this, have portrayed themselves, to be God. Certainly the creators and seeders of humanities avatars, over and over, in this place, I can not call , the original creator. I dropped every belief, even my religious upbringing, once I understood that everything, was a lie. I’ve not found, the replacement, TRUTH, yet. I know my faith, is in something, outside of this place but I’ve no idea, what, THAT, is. Sorry for the venting, nana🙃 I’m thinking, they’ve allowed, these chaotic mind/spirit wars, go on for a bit too long now. Hopelessness, because of no truth here, has set in. They will lose, a good bit of us, first responders soon, if they don’t wrap this up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana understands. I will pray for God to open the doors for you that are "FOR" you.

We ae all hoping that this doesn't drag out much longer before we get to the precipice of it.
I think that it will last many more year myself but not like this.
I look forward to some very difficult but stunningly amazing times here doing clean up and creating a new Divine matrix.
04:46 PM - Jul 15, 2023
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it