Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

liberty mountain @libertymountain
14 July, 10:02
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Mr. Deeds, did you actually see the movie....Sound of Freedom? If you did, you would know that Tim Ballards main contact was an ex Cartel member. This ex Cartel member helped Tim free hundreds of trafficked kids...over 130 during the actual sting operation as Tim Ballard explained in an interview. Also, because you mentioned Laura Logan, an amazingly brave Patriot, I believe you are not just giving your opinion here, but, you are engaged in the technique of "divide and conquer". How in this particular world could you ever criticize Tim Ballard, Laura Logan, etc and the crucial message that's needed to get out on Human Child Trafficking??? Because of your disgusting position on these patriots, You Are OBVIOUSLY a Disinformation Agent without a doubt. Go back under the rock you came from!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

14 July, 10:37
Wow, first of all, Mr. Disinformation, Please explain why you were criticizing Laura Logan and Tim Ballard? Secondly, Why the FU.. would I ever trust anything coming from a Mexican Border guard? Lastly, what exactly is your point about the movie being "Online since 2019"??? It never saw the light of day and you know it! However, it certainly is now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

14 July, 11:19
? "Grow Up"? Your Links remind me of the lefts "fact checking" professionals....LOL! Here's a fact, 20 years ago I personally listened to Cathy O'Brien speak and share her life story of being Trafficked from a young child and all the ritualistic shit she went through. I was challenged to even finish her book, "Trance Formation of America"(1995). The reason I KNOW you are DISINFORMATION is the simple FACT that bringing light upon this subject is a GREAT MIRACLE! The only way this shit gets cleaned up is by illuminating all of it...including adrenochrome harvesting. How is debating "psyops" helping this miracle of change? Are you saying this does not go on? Are you saying it is all a lie and there is no rabbit hole(Chemical structure of adrenochrome...follow the white rabbit)? President Trump had Tim Ballard sit next to him and explain and share his experiences with Child trafficking. Apparently, you have better "sources" of information than Trump. Nope!

Spoken like a true disinformation agent....LOL! Your gas lighting techniques of referring to "authority sources" don't work on the awakened; but, you already know that right? Did you read the part about me personally listening to Cathy O'brien's child trafficking experiences 20 years ago!? How about her book, "Trance Formation of America"? Are you saying she lied? That she is a psyop? Mr. Disinformation, the only expertise you are exhibiting is engaging in "divide and conquer" behavior in social media. Please slide back under your slimy stones from which you have come!
02:01 PM - Jul 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by libertymountain in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from liberty mountain, click on at the bottom under it