Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
This is just my opinion sewed together from what I've taken, from what I've been hearing:
• Kamala gets dumped
• Gruesome Newsom gets in
• Bidan goes bye-bye
• Newsom gets promoted, meanwhile...
• Trump takes the stand
• GOP rejects Trump
• DNC rejects RFK
• Newsom gets exposed
• Discovery exposes enough to delay the election
• 2020 election fraud gets proven
• Trump gets his term back
• Trump picks RFK as his VP
• One term Trump/Kennedy
• NEXT term, Kennedy
• we get on the right course, arighted like a tilting ship on the ocean
Am I right? Is that The Plan?
10:01 AM - Jul 15, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
15 July, 11:20
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
NOT EVEN IN THE BALL PARK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 July, 11:26
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
No? yikes
can we get some intel then, or too soon to divulge?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
15 July, 10:42
We’re not going back to the same systems in place now. If we do we are all doomed and we learned nothing. The whole system needs to be wiped out and we the people decide how to move forward.

15 July, 10:49 (E)
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
maybe
i like to think we go back to the United States proper, between 1776 and 1871

Robert Franz @afsocrob
15 July, 10:32
NO WAY IN HELL TRUMP PICKS RFK JR. FOR ANYTHING, HE'S ONE OF THOSE CLIMATE CHANGE SATANIC CULTISTS.

15 July, 10:32 (E)
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
He's been running psyop like his whole family
He doesn't identify environmental damage being the fault of We the People like the Cabal does.
Actually, he basically points his finger round-about at the Cabal
He knows

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
15 July, 10:26
IMHO I believe JFK Jr is the current vp working with trump under military control. Juan O Savin is JFK Jr and will be revealed soon. My opinion only. But many feel the same

15 July, 10:27 (E)
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
i think so too.
if you study Jr's hands in pictures and then study Juan's, there's a match

15 July, 10:29 (E)
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
maybe eventually there'll be a term of Kennedy/Kennedy?

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
15 July, 10:22
It can go many ways, I still have my "money" on "Big Mike" aka Michelle Obama... Then we go from a Gay President born in Kenya to a obvious criminal president, to a tranny president... Let's see what happens...

15 July, 10:23
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
oh yeah, you're right
i think Sen Chris Murphy from Connecticut is pegged to play a part, too. Or maybe he's just a backup

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
15 July, 10:16
If the GOP rejects Trump they are doomed. So maybe the two party system will be abolished. Which would throw the DS into chaos. I like your outcome prediction. I heard somewhere that Canada joins the U.S. that’s been an interesting possibility too.

15 July, 10:21
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Thank you but it's really not mine, it's just a culmination of everything I hear truthers saying. Although I did feel as soon as RFK announced his candidacy, that he was running parallel to Trump. (He touched his nose to Jr being alive, remember?)😃

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
15 July, 10:05
The USA no longer exists…July 1, 2020 USMA. AMERICA WILL BE UNITED AGAIN. A new world with no borders, no Presidents

15 July, 10:07 (E)
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I agree with your first statement, but respectfully disagree with your second. No borders and no presidents is the NWO.
One-world government is satan's aim