Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Donna Hudson @Deba64
10 February, 02:25
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
First like to tell everyone in military thak you for your service. And thank you Melania you and your husband and everybody behind you for everything you have brought to our attention to make America great again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marley McCord @Marley808
10 February, 01:43
I fell in love with her when I saw her tough exterior melt away around children. I can relate 😍 she is truly beautiful inside and out. She was built for this mission. God pls give FLOTUS45 everything she needs to never feel depleted. Send her all our love and Thank you God for blessing this Nation with a supreme example of how a woman with strength and beauty conducts herself 👸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 February, 10:14
I see a beutiful woman and a bevy of Heros!

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
10 February, 03:50
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
09 February, 08:57
Oh ny gosh. They're so young. God bless them! Yes she is absolutely beautiful!

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
09 February, 07:32
... what a trooper....bet she didn't sign up for this crap.
Thank you, you've paid your dues.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 February, 07:31
she is! indeed she is.

Sara Colvin @SaraC81
09 February, 07:25
miss her so much!!!!! those troops look so young!