Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
14 July, 08:03
In response walker Fast to his Publication
This is one like i was looking for
Fasting is a breakthrough if I'm feeling stuck. 💚
https://youtu.be/ZJmWow26z...
Manifest FAST by FASTING | The Secret that Nobody Speaks About! [Law of Attraction] - YouTube

In some religions people fast and pray, but never has anyone spoken about how this is linked to manifestation and the Law of Attraction. It can help you incr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
14 July, 07:41
The Many Benefits Of Fasting: Why Fast? - YouTube

Fasting is a practice that dates back centuries ago and plays a central role in many cultures and religions for some very important health and spiritual reas...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
14 July, 07:39
How true is this!!
I used to eat out of boredom. Now I eat when I am real hungry. 1 time a day.
My step kid and his offspring weigh over 300 lbs. I asked him one day if anything tragic happened to these girls? They seem to be eating themselves to death? He never answered, just paced in a circle, got in his car and left? Which made me more sus.