Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
What's it like to have enough money to survive AND play with crypto?
06:10 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
13 July, 08:57
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I wouldn't know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
13 July, 08:06
I struggle every day to meet my family's needs.
I do know that I do not want riches, I see what that does to someone. I would rather be homeless than lured by the rich lifestyle. Also digital currency has a major flaw that most miss.
It can be turned off from somewhere else without your control. Way too intangible for me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
13 July, 08:13
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Odis.....I feel the same way.....I don't trust any of it ;)

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
13 July, 06:21
I wonder if homeless veterans, God’s children in the third world living in poverty, or trafficking victims know about Crytpto….or have a penny to invest if they did

Those are the ones we fight for, selflessly not selfishly thinking of money and finances. A day of Reckoning is coming

Franco Loperfido @FRA68
13 July, 07:01
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
E' la parte più difficile da comprendere. Tutti siamo legati al meccanismo della "ruota del criceto". I soldi dono tossici ma senza quelli non vivi...Possiamo lamentarci quanto vogliamo dei "tempi di lumaca", ma non c'era altro modo. Sembra che il piano stia funzionando in modo intelligente, senza guerre civili, alcuni capiranno altri no.

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
13 July, 08:30
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I agree freedom is the no. 1 thing but also there is no freedom if you pay a payment on a credit card and they take over half for interest..it's a vicious circle to try and pay things off and don't get credit for what you pay. After s.s. runs out before next check the only solution is a credit card if you want to eat or live..every utility has raised in the last month.. My rant is over, friends.