Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
13 July, 10:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Calm Cali @CalmCali
Working as a TEAM sure helps put PUZZLE 🧩 PIECES & a better PICTURE. My friend watches West Coast wizard & we were talking on the phone last night.

She said “Axel said he’s Royalty of Sweden 🇸🇪 “. I file all information away.

And, the MILITARY tweeted with Sweden just now.

Crumbs everywhere but very FEW BAKERS.

I RECOMMEND pulling your heads out of your fog 🌫️ & start waking up.

Nothing is what it seems. I’m not saying this is a fact but I will say that time travel is real & the HOLY plan is unfolding while most chase the next buzz word of the media machine.
https://www.britannica.com...
04:04 PM - Jul 13, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CalmCali in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
14 July, 07:48
In response Calm Cali to her Publication
Interesting. Vasa is indeed the family name of the Swedish royalty.

So the nation was taken over from the inside by subverting the royal family, simliar to UK? This is a tad different from Russia, who was taken over by a coup.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
13 July, 06:37
Have to sort the wheat from the chaff to bake the best bread to BREAK 🥖

The best bread wheat happens to be DURHAM Wheat 🌾

“ He is ready to separate the chaff from the wheat with his winnowing fork. Then he will clean up the threshing area, gathering the wheat into his barn but burning the chaff with never-ending fire.” - Matthew 3:12

Calm Cali @CalmCali
13 July, 06:55
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Follow the PEN ✍️ Robert Wiedeman Barrett Browning, known as “PEN Browning” (follow the PEN 🖊️) , (9 March 1849 – 8 July 1912) was an English painter 👨‍🎨

Elizabeth Barrett BROWNING was born in Durham NE England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Those Ukraine 🇺🇦 colors make a whole lot more sense.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
13 July, 06:36
remember nothing is what it seems!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
13 July, 04:23

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
13 July, 04:53
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
77 > 14 > 5 < > 55